Aperam S.A.

APERAM is a stainless and specialty steel producer. Co. produces a range of stainless steel products and products including electrical steel (grain oriented, non-grain oriented, and non-grain oriented semi-processed steel), nickel alloys and specialties. Co. sells its products to customers on three continents in over 40 countries, including aerospace, automotive, catering, construction, household appliances and electrical engineering, industrial processes, medical, and oil & gas industries. Co. manages its business according to three operating segments: Stainless and Electrical Steel; Services and Solutions; and Alloys and Specialties.
  • TickerAPAML
  • ISINLU0569974404
  • ExchangeLuxembourg Stock Exchange
  • SectorIndustrial Metals & Mining
  • CountryLuxembourg
Alain William ...
  • Fatma Agnès Hamdani
  • Jean-François Granjon
  • Jerôme Bodin

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 07/03/2020

Ecology and economic development are often depicted as opposing forces. The European Green Deal pulls off the feat of promoting the former to ensure the latter. Whilst its financing may have raised doubts, the prospect of the € 750bn recovery plan underpins its credibility. Better still, this plan, which proposes for the first time a pooling of debts, is revolutionary. Indeed, for the sectors and stocks concerned, it catalyses the cumulative effects of the additional activity that th...

Alain William

Aperam : Q2 2020 EBITDA should demonstrate the group’s agility during the pandemic

>Fall in deliveries contained but unfavourable mix in Brazil - Q2 2020 seems to have been in line with management’s forecasts (fall in deliveries of 15% to 25% on a sequential basis). The upper end of the forecast range (-15%) may even have been reached over the period thanks, in particular, to Brazil but to the detriment of the mix (more electrical steel and carbon specialties and less stainless steel). In Europe, the automotive (15% of sales) and household appliance...

Alain William

Aperam : L’EBITDA du T2 2020 devrait démontrer l’agilité du groupe pendant la pandémie

>Une baisse des livraisons contenue mais un mix défavorable au Brésil - Le T2 2020 semble s’être déroulé conformément aux prévisions du management (baisse des livraisons de 15% à 25% en séquentiel). Le haut de la fourchette (-15%) aura même probablement été atteint sur la période en particulier grâce au Brésil mais au détriment du mix (plus d’aciers électriques et de spécialités carbone et moins d’aciers inoxydables). En Europe, l’automobile (15% des ventes) et l’élec...

Alain William ...
  • Fatma Agnès Hamdani
  • Jean-François Granjon
  • Jerôme Bodin

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 03/07/2020

On oppose souvent écologie et développement économique. Le pacte vert européen réussit le tour de force de promouvoir la première pour assurer le second. Si son financement a pu soulever des doutes, la perspective d’adoption du plan de recovery de 750 Md€ renforce sa crédibilité. Mieux, ce plan, qui propose pour la première fois une mutualisation des dettes, est révolutionnaire. En effet, il catalyse pour les secteurs et valeurs concernées, les effets cumulés du supplément d’activité ...

Aperam SA: 1 director sold

A director at Aperam SA sold 1,750 shares at 27.050EUR and the significance rating of the trade was 54/100. Is that information sufficient for you to make an investment decision? This report gives details of those trades and adds context and analysis to them such that you can judge whether these trading decisions are ones worth following. Included in the report is a detailed share price chart which plots discretionary trades by all the company's directors over the last two years clearly showing Close periods where trading activity is restricted under listing rules. The names of board membe...

Jérôme VINERIER

Analyse court terme - APERAM : Le mouvement se poursuit.

La tendance de fond est clairement orientée à la baisse. Le mouvement se poursuit. Le prochain objectif est à 29,20 €, puis 25,90 €. Le franchissement de 40,80 € remettrait en cause la suite de la baisse.

Jérôme VINERIER

Short term view - APERAM : The movement goes on.

The background trend is clearly bearish. The movement goes on. The next target is at €29.20, then €25.90. Passing €40.80 would question the continuation of the fall.

Jérôme VINERIER

Short term view - APERAM : The background trend is clearly bearish.

The background trend is clearly bearish. The movement goes on. The next target is at €29.20, then €25.90. Passing €40.80 would question the continuation of the fall.

Jérôme VINERIER

Analyse court terme - APERAM : La tendance de fond est clairement orientée à la baisse.

La tendance de fond est clairement orientée à la baisse. Le mouvement se poursuit. Le prochain objectif est à 29,20 €, puis 25,90 €. Le franchissement de 40,80 € remettrait en cause la suite de la baisse.

Valérie GASTALDY

Medium term view - APERAM : The trend is bearish.

The trend is bearish. The movement goes on. The next target is at €28.00, then €25.00. Passing €41.30 would question the continuation of the fall.

Aperam SA: 1 director sold

A director at Aperam SA sold 1,750 shares at 27.050EUR and the significance rating of the trade was 54/100. Is that information sufficient for you to make an investment decision? This report gives details of those trades and adds context and analysis to them such that you can judge whether these trading decisions are ones worth following. Included in the report is a detailed share price chart which plots discretionary trades by all the company's directors over the last two years clearly showing Close periods where trading activity is restricted under listing rules. The names of board membe...

Alain William

Aperam : Q2 2020 EBITDA should demonstrate the group’s agility during the pandemic

>Fall in deliveries contained but unfavourable mix in Brazil - Q2 2020 seems to have been in line with management’s forecasts (fall in deliveries of 15% to 25% on a sequential basis). The upper end of the forecast range (-15%) may even have been reached over the period thanks, in particular, to Brazil but to the detriment of the mix (more electrical steel and carbon specialties and less stainless steel). In Europe, the automotive (15% of sales) and household appliance...

Alain William

Aperam : L’EBITDA du T2 2020 devrait démontrer l’agilité du groupe pendant la pandémie

>Une baisse des livraisons contenue mais un mix défavorable au Brésil - Le T2 2020 semble s’être déroulé conformément aux prévisions du management (baisse des livraisons de 15% à 25% en séquentiel). Le haut de la fourchette (-15%) aura même probablement été atteint sur la période en particulier grâce au Brésil mais au détriment du mix (plus d’aciers électriques et de spécialités carbone et moins d’aciers inoxydables). En Europe, l’automobile (15% des ventes) et l’élec...

Alain William

Aperam : Make America(s) great again

Aperam could acquire Outokumpu Americas if, as we anticipate, Outokumpu’s new CEO decides to sell this division which is struggling to achieve the same level profitability as NAS, Acerinox’ subsidiary. Aperam would do better than Outokumpu without compromising its financial ratios. Upside would be >60% to € 42. The target price raised to € 36 factoring in a probability of occurrence of 40%. - >Americas: Outokumpu is struggling to gain a foothold. New CEO, new vision? - §se...

Alain William

Aperam : Make America(s) great again

Aperam pourrait acquérir Outokumpu Americas si, comme nous l’anticipons, le nouveau CEO d’Outokumpu décidait de vendre cette division qui peine à atteindre le niveau de profitabilité de NAS, la filiale d’Acerinox. Aperam ferait mieux qu’Outokumpu sans compromettre ses ratios financiers. Son potentiel de revalorisation serait supérieur à 60% à 42 €. OC relevé à 36 € intégrant une probabilité d’occurrence de 40%. - >Americas : Outokumpu n’y arrive pas. Nouveau CEO, nouveau ...

ING
Stijn Demeester

Aperam/Stainless delivery in 1Q, outlook reads positive/BUY

Post Aperam's 1Q20 results, we leave our 2020-22F estimates largely unchanged, seeing a better than expected performance in 2Q20, but pencilling in some caution for the quarter thereafter. We remain at BUY, expecting further solid delivery amidst the pandemic, on the back of strong cost and cash control. Our unchanged target price implies c.27% shareholder return, backed by resilient FCF yield. Upcoming catalysts include implementation of countervailing duties and potential EU safeguard tightening.

Alain William ...
  • Fatma Agnès Hamdani
  • Jean-François Granjon
  • Jerôme Bodin

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 07/03/2020

Ecology and economic development are often depicted as opposing forces. The European Green Deal pulls off the feat of promoting the former to ensure the latter. Whilst its financing may have raised doubts, the prospect of the € 750bn recovery plan underpins its credibility. Better still, this plan, which proposes for the first time a pooling of debts, is revolutionary. Indeed, for the sectors and stocks concerned, it catalyses the cumulative effects of the additional activity that th...

Alain William ...
  • Fatma Agnès Hamdani
  • Jean-François Granjon
  • Jerôme Bodin

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 03/07/2020

On oppose souvent écologie et développement économique. Le pacte vert européen réussit le tour de force de promouvoir la première pour assurer le second. Si son financement a pu soulever des doutes, la perspective d’adoption du plan de recovery de 750 Md€ renforce sa crédibilité. Mieux, ce plan, qui propose pour la première fois une mutualisation des dettes, est révolutionnaire. En effet, il catalyse pour les secteurs et valeurs concernées, les effets cumulés du supplément d’activité ...

Ahmed Ben Salem ...
  • Alain William
  • Charles Lepetitpas
  • Fehmi Ben Naamane
  • Florent Laroche-Joubert
  • Geoffroy Michalet
  • Jerôme Bodin
  • Louis Boujard, CFA
  • Matthias Desmarais
  • Philippe Ourpatian
  • Sven Edelfelt
  • Virginie Rousseau

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 05/15/2020

...

Ahmed Ben Salem ...
  • Alain William
  • Charles Lepetitpas
  • Fehmi Ben Naamane
  • Florent Laroche-Joubert
  • Geoffroy Michalet
  • Jerôme Bodin
  • Louis Boujard, CFA
  • Matthias Desmarais
  • Philippe Ourpatian
  • Sven Edelfelt
  • Virginie Rousseau

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 15/05/2020 Date Performance depuis l’entrée Date Performance depuis l’entrée

...

Alain William ...
  • Anis Zgaya
  • Charles Lepetitpas
  • Christophe Chaput
  • Christophe-Raphaël Ganet
  • Emira Sagaama
  • Florent Laroche-Joubert
  • Hela Zarrouk
  • Jeremy Garnier
  • Jerôme Bodin
  • Johanna Jourdain
  • Martial Descoutures
  • Matthias Desmarais
  • Michael Foundoukidis
  • Nicolas David
  • Oussema Denguir
  • Stephane Houri
  • Sven Edelfelt
  • Virginie Rousseau

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 05/06/2020

...

Thanks to a better fundamental star rating, APERAM SA sees an upgrade to Neutral

The independent financial analyst theScreener just awarded an improved star rating to APERAM SA (NL), active in the Steel industry. As regards its fundamental valuation, the title receives an improved star rating and now shows 4 out of 4 possible stars. With regard to its market behaviour, it remains unchanged and can be qualified as risky. theScreener considers that these elements allow slightly upgrading its rating to Neutral. As of the analysis date June 9, 2020, the closing price was EUR 26.87 and its expected value was estimated at EUR 22.99.

Ford Equity International Rating and Forecast Report

Ford Equity International Research Reports cover 60 countries with over 30,000 stocks traded on international exchanges. A proprietary quantitative system compares each company to its peers on proven measures of business value, growth characteristics, and investor behavior. Ford's three recommendation ratings buy, hold and sell, represent each stock’s return potential relative to its own country market.. The rating reports which are generated each week, include the fundamental details behind each recommendation and reflect the fundamental and price data as of the last trading day of the week...

Aperam - Assemblée Générale du 5 mai 2020

Conformément à la Loi du 1er août 2019 transposant la directive SRD II en droit luxembourgeois, la société a adopté une politique de rémunération et a préparé un rapport de rémunération 2019 des membres du conseil et des membres du Comité Exécutif qui sont soumis pour la première fois à un vote consultatif des actionnaires. Bien que la structure et les montants de la rémunération du Directeur général soient dans l'ensemble acceptables, les critères de performance des PSU permettent des acquisitions en cas de sous-performance par rapport aux TSR des indices de comparaison (SBF 120 et DAX) et à...

Expert Corporate Governance Service (ECGS)

Aperam - Assemblée Générale des actionnaires du

Cette année encore, au même titre que l'année dernière, en raison de nos fortes préoccupations liées à la gouvernance de la société ainsi qu'en raison de l'absence de communication de la rémunération individuelle du mandataire social dirigeant et de résolution permettant aux actionnaires de s'exprimer sur sa rémunération, la proposition demandant le quitus pour les administrateurs ne sera pas soutenue (résolution V). Le renouvellement de mandat de M. Lakshmi N. Mittal ne sera pas recommandé à cause du trop grand nombre de mandats (résolution VI).Par contre les renouvellements de mandat de de ...

Aperam - Assemblée générale des actionnaires du 07 mai 2019

Proxinvest publiera une étude analysant les résolutions proposées lors de la tenue de l’assemblée générale des actionnaires. Vous pouvez l'acquérir dès à présent et elle vous sera adressée par ResearchPool une fois publiée.

Jehanne Leroy

Proxy Report - 09/05/2018

Cette année encore, au même titre que l’année dernière, en raison de nos fortes préoccupations liées à la gouvernance de la société ainsi qu'en raison de l'absence de communication de la rémunération individuelle du mandataire social dirigeant et de résolution permettant aux actionnaires de s'exprimer sur sa rémunération, la proposition demandant le quitus pour les administrateurs ne sera pas soutenue (résolution V). Les renouvellements du mandat d'administrateur de Philipe Darmayan sera approuvé car bien que non indépendant, le conseil reste majoritairement indépendant (résolution VI). La r...

ResearchPool Subscriptions

Get the most out of your insights

Get in touch