· MWG rolled out five new retail chains on Jan 10th, 2022, namely AVASport, AVAFashion, AVACycle, AVAKids, AVAJi, respectively selling sportswear, clothes, bikes, mom & kids items, and jewelry. Initial results were encouraging with revenue posting USD 1mn after three days.
· Though these new chains are still in the pilot phase, we see interesting upside potential for MWG as the company, a seasoned retailer with top-notch execution, is entering new fragmented markets with most of them are not having clear market leaders.
· In this site visit tour, CEO Doan Van Hieu Em shared new the development plans for TGDD and DMX chains as well, with a rollout of 200 Topzone stores (vs previous plan of 50 stores) and the new supercenter format for DMX in 2022. Both of which are targeting middle to affluent customers, whose income is less negatively impacted post-pandemic.
· The current TP of VND 163,500, equivalent to a 2022F P/E of 14.4x, is under review.
Mobile World Investment Corp. Mobile World Investment Corporation is a Vietnam-based company primarily engaged in the retail sale industry. The Company operates two retail chains, namely dienmay.com and thegioididong.com. Thegioididong.com chain specializes in the retail sale of digital products including cellular mobile phones, tablets, laptops and accessories for these products. Dienmay.com chain specializes in the retail sale of consumer electronic products such as televisions, karaoke systems, refrigerators, washing machines, rice cookers, blenders, irons, microwave ovens, vacuum cleaners, etc. It also sells digital products such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops and accessories for these products.
Viet Dragon Securities belongs to top 20 biggest securities companies in terms of chartered capital in Vietnam. With a qualified, dedicated and professional team, a widespread network, advanced technology, diversified products and services, and good relationship with local and foreign institutions, we provide a wide range of services and products to our clients both individuals and institutions, both local and foreign. We commit to provide our clients with promising investment opportunities and a comprehensive and professional financial investment services.
RongViet Research reports are diversified and abundant, along with in-depth analysis and performed by experienced, highly-qualified and knowledgeable teams. With the objectives of transparency, accurate and timely manner, RongViet believes that our products would always be important sources of information for customers/investors’ investment decisions.”
A director at Mobile World Investment Corporation sold 1,000,000 shares at 0.000VND and the significance rating of the trade was 67/100. Is that information sufficient for you to make an investment decision? This report gives details of those trades and adds context and analysis to them such that you can judge whether these trading decisions are ones worth following. Included in the report is a detailed share price chart which plots discretionary trades by all the company's directors over the last two years clearly showing Close periods where trading activity is restricted under listing rule...
We believe MWG's flexible business execution to deal with softer consumer electronics demand, and BHX's profitability will bolster system-wide operating efficiency and drive earnings growth post-2021. Our projected NPAT 3Y CAGR of 35% during 2021f-24f makes the current 2022f P/E of 14.8x appealing. We lift our TP by 10% to VND163,500 per share, which is based on the sum-of-the-parts approach, due to our upward revision of 2021f-24f NPAT, and a rollover of our valuation to 2022f. We reiterate...
· In 2021, KDH recorded revenue and NPAT-MI of VND 3,738 bn (-18% YoY) and VND 1,202 bn (+4% YoY), respectively, owing to the handover of Safira (234 units), Lovera Vista (1,147 units) and Verosa Park (31 units) along with the consolidation gain from a land lot owned by Nguyen Thu Real Estate Development JSC in District 9. · In Q4 2021, KDH handed over 101 units from Verosa Park (2 units) and Lovera Vista (99 units). For sale activity, KDH sold one unit in Lovera Vista and three units in Verosa Park. Moreover, KDH intends to open sale in Armena project in Q1 2022 (pr...
Entering the last trading session before the Lunar New Year holiday in 2022, the market opened in the green but was still quite cautious. After struggling in the session, the market started to get better towards the end of the session. VN-Index witnessed a surge of 8.2 points (+0.56%) and closed at 1,478.96 points. Liquidity rallied compared to the previous session, with 663.9 million shares matched on HOSE.
Vietnam's stock market opened in a conservative state and retreated slightly after the world market's slip. At the end of the session, VN-Index dropped 10.82 points (-0.73%) and closed at 1,470.76 points. Liquidity decreased compared to the previous session, with 522.7 mn shares matched on HOSE.
Unfortunately, this report is not available for the investor type or country you selected.Browse all ResearchPool reports
Report is subscription only.
Thank you, your report is ready.
Thank you, your report is ready.